NA= normally awesome

4cfed

dont have pictures up yet but i have a 97 leggy outback. i changed the plugs today.... remind me to pay someone next time.. eff that sheezy man..... first time and it took about 3hrs.

dont have pictures up yet but i have a 97 leggy outback. i changed the plugs today.... remind me to pay someone next time.. eff that sheezy man..... first time and it took about 3hrs.
It isn't fun on the DOHC engines... no.

On the SOHC engines it is a breeze though.

yes sir! The original DOHCs are 10x harder than the turbo cars. But once its done the car and owner are happy campers.

the plugs were run way hot. when i started the car after all i haev to say is WOW that thing ran 10000000x better!!

I need to find out what is wrong with my car right now, it has a bit of a miss at idle, and sometimes cruising. I have a feeling when I had my plug hole fixed he put in a different plug in that cylinder. Or different wire, or something. Need to do some investigation. At least pulling the plugs on the 2.2 is wicked friggin easy
default_banana.gif

460 cubes of gas swilling NA powAr in the F-250, 340 hp and about 2,795 ft lbs of stump pulling trailer haulin boat towin firewood carryin TORK.

There is good reason this vehicle has 2 fuel tanks...one is NOT enough.

my carbon footprint is Size 19xxl
default_additional_gmb.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
WHat this thread needs is more pics.

ooh ooh, ur wish is my command. now sportin NA pawer on a daily basis in a variety of applications

OO RS coupay as DD and backroads fun machine, plus 98 F-250 w5.4l Triton V8, plus 50hp Honda on 20' Lund skiff w/4hp Yamaha kicker, plus a NASCAR fast J Deere lawnmower (gots to run to keep up with that baby, plus its RWD so's u can cut donuts on fresh mown lawn etc) chain saw, weed whacker...and oh yeh also my Dad's semi-dead 93 Toyo PU (seen behind F-250, drives/rides great not too rusty, needs Very Expensive fuel pump)

Last edited by a moderator:
nice i helped bring this thread back to life. 1 2 3....Clear!! .........................beep......beep......beep....we got a pulse ....heh

Good job greasemonkey! I also have some updating to do in this thread as soon as I can get some alone time with my camera and cars.

Witnessed another NA good idea today. One of my customers put a STi hatch spoiler on his 09 OBS. It looks great! +25hp at least. A nice addition to a spiffy car.

Back