Nate's Going to College Sale

Stein

Stein
I just remembered that I have some more things.

Floor mats from my '99 Impreza in grey. Dirty, but washable.

Rubber trunk liner also from that car.

Best offer on both.

Matt

Will that trunk mat fit a gc Nate ? Previous owner cut a big hole in mine for a sub/ amp

Stein

Stein
We can test fit it. I mean, the rear end of the GCs are the same as the GFs along the floor-line I think.

I forgot to mention that I cut four slits in the mat (it has raised squares to cut out) for cargo nets. If you want to fill the mat up with oil, it'll still keep it off your carpet, but it'll spill over a bit easier.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Nate, what comes with that short shifter, is it just the shift lever, or is it the lever plus the knuckle that attaches to shift rod on trans? I need a new knuckle.

Stein

Stein
It's not a short shifter, just the stock length one, and there is no shift rod/knuckle with it, sorry.

Stein

Stein
Still no contact from my possible buyers on the tires...

Depending on the offer, I will throw in clean hubcaps! Just a semi-gloss silver sort of deal.

Stein

Stein
I will be in Portland and South Portland on Friday until early afternoon. Let me know if I should bring any of this stuff down with me.

Stein

Stein
I really want the tires gone this week, so make an offer!

I will be bringing the smaller stuff to the meet on Wednesday.

The tires are not coming unless there is actually interest in them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
They are still available. They're pretty dirty, but I think its all just cosmetic and it'll wash out. I have no idea what they're worth... Send me an offer and we'll go from there.

Dan

Yeah I'm sure I could get them lookin good, could you send me a pic of them by any chance? Well I saw ones online for the rs model for fifty so I didn't know if I could get a little under? Totaly up to you though of course.

Stein

Stein
Yeah, I'll get pics once I've woken up a bit more.

The only problem is that I'm going out of town Saturday morning for college, so you would have to get these either tonight or tomorrow some time.

Latest posts

Back