Need Compression test gauge or for MandA to respond to this

diabloadsit

Hello people looking from someone who has a compression test gauge I can borrow. That or M&A guys how much would you charge to do a test on my car. Car is not stock and has some of the things like the air box no on the car so it will be easier to do.

thanks in advance.

MAauto101

Vendor
Sorry we haven't got back to you. Only way I can log on is my phone! Can't log on on laptop ans when at shop usually only log on to get pms and we honestly haven't had one for about a month! We have both compression and leakdown also. Usually a diag fee of $55. Hope this helps. And if you can't get a hold of us pm us I will respond as soon as possible. Thanks

Mark

not to divert some attention from MS, but M&A respond very quickly via email as well. ahren has a blackberry

diabloadsit

Hey M&A how much would you charge total for the test? Let me know. If we can I will get some service done next Saturday. Let me know.

Lobstah has offered up his gauge thanks a lot guys.

Nate

Founding Father
^^^ you do realize they are a professional garage with their own tools right? I don't think they will have to use a borrowed gauge.

I'm unsure of there ability of weekend work, but maybe.

Mark

they'll work saturdays by appointment if they have enough business. chris call ahren, he's never once let his phone go to voicemail when i've called him, as long as it's within reasonable business hours

diabloadsit

yes I do know they are a shop. I was just stating what they charge to do the test. If its to much I will just borrow Lobstahs stuff and do it myself. My biggest thing is I just don't have a nice garage to do it in.

Latest posts

Back