Need new struts.

Willwrb04

I've got a blown rear driver side strut, so im upgrading all four struts. I read a bit about the KYB GR-2 Replacement Struts and that they handle nice. Will these fit with stock springs?

Last edited by a moderator:

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
GR-2s are the stock replacement. They are good struts. Most people don't need anything more.

It's debatable. I've read anything from 5% to 20% over stock damping force. Not like anyones going to actually shock dyno stockers vs GR2s anyways. Most people wont notice, and the ones who would are riding on worn struts anyways so the point is moot. Whether they're a stock replacement or an upgrade is semantics imo.

vvvvvvv

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
GR-2's are an upgrade over stock. There Excel line is stock replacement. The GR-2's are a little stiffer and sportier feeling than stock

Willwrb04

yeah that's what ive been reading, and I guess for my year (04) and up I just need spacers. I was only gonna do rear only and get nice ones, but I can get four gr2's for practically the same price for two d-spec's, plus I don't think id be adjusting those too often either.

Latest posts

Back