NEED TO BE FLASHED

07UGM_TR

hey guys i just got in touch with my tuner in MA, and he cant fit me in for a lil while, soo he wants to kno if there is anyone that would be able to help me out with reflashing it for a revised Stg2 setup, he will send me the map, but i dont have the programs or the taxtric cable to do so, wondering if there is anyone that can help me out???

-Erik

Evil Jeff

Ralli? I think I've heard people say he does that.

Oh, and be careful with you're thread titles. I like b00bies as much as the next guy, but I was warming up the banhammer for a spammer.
default_smile.png

07UGM_TR

ha, yea i figured with a title like that a lot of ppl would want to look, nah its Jeremy from Tau Performance

07UGM_TR

hey guys i just got in touch with my tuner in MA, and he cant fit me in for a lil while, soo he wants to kno if there is anyone that would be able to help me out with reflashing it for a revised Stg2 setup, he will send me the map, but i dont have the programs or the taxtric cable to do so, wondering if there is anyone that can help me out???

-Erik

Trainable

For the flash you will need the Tactrix cable. I'm up near Freeport and could do it if you can't find someone closer.

07UGM_TR

that would be awsome, its only like 20-25 min from me(the way i travel) lol....umm yea i have the map in my email soo its all set to go...

Latest posts

Back