Need to borrow a Cobb AP for an 02' wrx

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
SO, I couldn't have my car tuned recently because it failed to initialize with the tuning software. I did some research and I think I found the culprit, which I suspect caused the problem. Now, I just need to test my theory with someone's accessport before I reschedule my tune with Granite State Dyno. I'm located in Sanford, but willing to travel, I just would like to get my car back to full function again.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Damn it! Hopefully I'll have it figured out this week. I've gotten it to go into initialization mode (flashing CEL), I just need to confirm that it can both send and receive data. I'm on wastegate pressure right now because I just installed that Prodrive boost control solenoid, and I'm not trying to blow up the car with overboosting.

RedForester08

Do you need an unmarried Access port? Mine is just running on the stock tune. (which i like) but it is still married. Let me know Rick. I'll try not to talk your ear off this time.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Do you need an unmarried Access port? Mine is just running on the stock tune. (which i like) but it is still married. Let me know Rick. I'll try not to talk your ear off this time.
Hey Jim, I may take you up on that offer in a little while, just too see if the ECU can initialize. Currently the car is at Mike's, and he's busy so I don't expect it done til' later. Thanks for offer, I'll swing by or something later!

Latest posts

Back