NER @ NED

inski

Went to the rallyX today with my sons. Guess I'm getting too old. The youngens were kickin my butt all day. My oldest boy got 3rd in class. I am shamed (I finished way down the list) and proud as can be at the same time.
default_wink.png
;)

My youngest boy has the skillz learned at TeamO, just need to sharpen them. Half way thru his first RallyX he was beating the old man by a few seconds!!
default_additional_unamused.gif
default_tongue.png
Quite a mud fest. Glad we did it. Fun fun fun!!

dirty car pics. Theres a shiny black Impreza under that gunk.

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

TY!! Dirty Audi

DSC00043.jpg

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
that's awesome! Good for you and your boys. I hope to teach my kids how to drive with skill and to respect the abilities of a machine that weighs over a ton that is in their complete control.

Oh yeah.....dirty imprezas are the coolest kind of imprezas

katnip

the car is black. I swear
the Inski boys did a great job today! nice work guys

the sti is still black, I swear

HPIM0895.jpg

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Glad you guys had a blast. Looked like a fun event. I need to start making the pilgrimage to ones outside of Maine.

Don't feel bad about your sons beating you. At autocross I consistently beat my father in the supercharged mustang he built. I've maybe got maybe 2 hours worth of seat time in the thing. Just how it goes.
default_wink.png

inski

DSC00041.jpg

More pictures once I figured out what the kid did with them.

Those are mighty clean head lamps you have there Kat! I saw a wall of gunk wash over your roof on one of your runs. TSUNAMI!

100_0120.jpg

100_0124.jpg

100_0147.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

katnip

someone must have wipped them off before I left, cause I was leaving them dirty:idk:

HPIM0900.jpg

inski

Thanks Chris R, the guys in the timing trailer, and the starters for being on top of things and getting us 7 runs. I never thought we'd get that many with the amount of peoples we had there. Fabulous!

and thanks to the orange little cones out there. Buggers!

katnip

not as much I don't think, the wing seemed to keep the rear window cleaner. now it is covered with snow

Back