NER RallyX pics link

RedForester08

All of these pictures where taken buy my wife while video taping in the 0 deg windchill while I was either staged to race or working the corner chasing cones. Sorry was our first time. The video's are better.

Jim

R

redlinerally

Hey, at list Jim's wife TOOK some pictures. More than I could say for the rest of us! >
default_biggrin.png

R

redlinerally

It was. Joel, you ever gonna come to any of these? Or are you afraid of getting hooked? Or worse... beat! MWAHAHAHAHA! >
default_biggrin.png

J

junkyardgabe

nice pics hope you can get the video up on here.how many people got stuck in snow banks?

katnip

the car is black. I swear
It was. Joel, you ever gonna come to any of these? Or are you afraid of getting hooked? Or worse... beat! MWAHAHAHAHA! >
default_frown.gif
Oh yeah, this coming form the guy who is scrambling to find snows for Slip N Slide. Who's hooked! >
default_biggrin.png

R

redlinerally

No snows for Slip-n-slide Kathy... didn't you read Chris. B's email? :
default_frown.gif

>
default_biggrin.png

katnip

he took lots of pix, he sent me 24 or so last night. I think he was the guy with the '00 BRP RS who rode w/me on my last run.

R

redlinerally

Yup, Barry is his name. 17 yr old photography student and his dad. Dad had the DSRL, Barry had a B&W 35MM old-skool.

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
default_frown.gif
After watching the Subifest2006 video, NEVER! I love my car, why would I want to drive it like a 4WD pick up? All I could hear was suspension slamming and creaking and rocks hitting the chassis. You guys must hate your cars. I thought I was hard on equipment.

katnip

default_frown.gif
After watching the Subifest2006 video, NEVER! I love my car, why would I want to drive it like a 4WD pick up? All I could hear was suspension slamming and creaking and rocks hitting the chassis. You guys must hate your cars. I thought I was hard on equipment.
Oh no boys, we have one of those guys on here. Shhhh, you'll scare the kitty away >
default_biggrin.png

seph

default_biggrin.png
Joel, price a skidplate for yrslf, and stop whining...
default_frown.gif

Latest posts

Back