New 2014 Forester XT Touring. SWP

RedForester08

Saw it. drove it, we bought it. End of story. 250 hp turbo. All the bling but no "eye sight"

These are faster than people think. It will easily keep up with my stage 1 04 WRX 255hp The New high Torque CVT is awesome. SI drive is nice with 8 preset ratios to paddle shift through. normal highway driving 75-80 mph has seen 27mpg not bad for a 3650 lb car. It is sitting 17" A7 Wheels and Blizzacks It came with 18's with Bridgstones stock.

It is great having a son work at a Subaru dealership. He works at Patriot as a Technician.

P1010014_zps5ffbc249.jpg

P1010013_zps25a85237.jpg

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
LOL, looks like Trouble to me!

We just got a '14 Foz as a company car from STanley in Eelsworth. They delivered car in person, easy easy.

Silver 6-spd, black cloth interior. Got 32 mpg on recent trip to Newport RI and back to ME.

Takes a while to get the feel of 6-spd shifter, it would be really nice to have a gear display on multi-function screen. Can't believe it's not there, since you can log freakin BIRTHDAYS on it, WTF, there's not" what gear is currently selected"   ???!!!

RedForester08

Intercooler is still on the top of the engine. They just use a wrc style under the hood ducting.

the Turbo is down in front of the oil pan and there is PLENTY of STeel to protect it.

Oh boy can it be trouble. Cant wait for SNOW There is what simulated gear one is in on the CVT with SI drive manual mode

Last edited by a moderator:

sooch

Type-RA
I would be interested to see what the ducting looks like, any engine bay pics?

These new foresters are really sweet looking rigs.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Very nice!  I like the white!  <3 top mounted oil filters!

Latest posts

Back