New and would like to say hello!

Nocookiepuffs4u

Hello Mainely Subaru!

I was spotted by a member that goes by the name "blmpkn" in the Dick's sporting goods parking lot near Petco. He gave me the mainely subaru card and complemented on my car. I drive a '07 subaru legacy Spec.B. I drove down to danvers mass back in October and bought it when I saw the for sale ad online. been in love ever since.

Unfortunately, because I'm in the military, I'm being transfered to Virginia in a few days regretting not knowing about this site a lot sooner.

here is a pic of it back in the winter.

Thanks for the invite. This site is awesome!

392238_2672143476721_1197187189_n.jpg

SoMeWRX

Welcome! I spy the Junipers right? (actually i think that complex is called something else now). But I bet Big Apple is right around the corner from that picture haha. Too bad that you will be leaving Maine just after finding the site but good luck out there.

Nocookiepuffs4u

Welcome! I spy the Junipers right? (actually i think that complex is called something else now). But I bet Big Apple is right around the corner from that picture haha. Too bad that you will be leaving Maine just after finding the site but good luck out there.
That is Tamarlane luxury apartments in Portland off of Washington ave. I just recently moved to Yarmouth Pointe ( it was the junipers) a month ago.

And yeah it sucks im leaving so soon and thanks, im going to need it =)

scubiecraig

Nice of you to join! Welcome! Do stay in touch even though you are headed south. And lastly but not least, Thank You for your service!

Stein

Stein
Welcome and good luck with the move. I was in Yarmouth until last year as well. I'm here again this summer, but mostly I'm in Seattle now
default_tongue.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back