New clutch!

COSTIGAN86

So as some of you may remember, the clutch in my LGT started slipping badly about a week before the group drive back in October. Yes, like three months ago. The car has been sitting in my driveway since. I finally ordered an Exedy stage1 and a 13.7lbs flywheel. AND I found another Rota Subzero to replace my broken one! Also will be changing out the 2.5" glasspack resonator for a 3" pipe from Classic Chambered. Everything should be in the by midweek, so I plan on doing the install Saturday. So my laundry list for Saturday- Install clutch and flywheel, mount 4 snow tires, replace resonator, resurface front and rear rotors, change oil, and an alignment. Busy day, but I'm excited to finally get it back on the road!

Ryan

That clutch and flywheel setup is gonna be very noisy. I hated mine when I had it. So much noise on decel. I went back to all OEM components. You may get lucky and get no noise since it seems to be hit or miss.

COSTIGAN86

Really? I love it so far. It is noticeably noiser, and I have groupN mounts that add to NVH, but I don't think its that bad. Revs so much quicker, feels a lot racier than stock.

Latest posts

Back