New England Dragway friday anyone?

ChadSRT

im heading down to new england dragway for street night friday night, i just helped a buddy put a supercharger in his civic si and he wants to see what it does and ill be making some passes myself. anyone interested in going or already have plans on being there?

bigsxy

gotta figure out whats wrong with my car before i go back cause running 14 flat is not fun but i might go anyway

ChadSRT

what time you guys leaving?
not sure what time were leaving might go to hampton beach before....but i can let you know before we leave...if you will answer me since you didnt answer my text the other day!
default_additional_iam.gif
oh and dave, do you happen to have a snell aproved helmet or a 215/50/17 tire cause i need both to run haha

Kristof

Banned
hey i knwo we haven't met yet. actually saw your can sunday on maine street in lewiston on my way heading to caswells lol. i have friday off and was wanting somethign to do. no dragging for me but would like the drive and watch other people ruin there clutches. im in turner so let me know if u would liek an sti in the conga line with ya

ChadSRT

ya ill keep you posted on when we head down as long as the weather looks good for us...i dont really want to make the trip with a risk of being rained out

08WRXME

I might head down for this, gotta see the plans for this weekend. What does it cost to come and watch? No way I can run the new car yet.

Kristof

Banned
I might head down for this, gotta see the plans for this weekend. What does it cost to come and watch? No way I can run the new car yet.
ill run myne if you run yours
default_tongue.png
thatds why we have a wrranty right?
default_additional_spin.gif

08WRXME

ill run myne if you run yours
default_tongue.png
thatds why we have a wrranty right?
default_additional_spin.gif
Hmmm it would be interesting to see the match up. Only thing I am worried about: My car is so quiet and I would be wicked embarrassed to stall in front of people...

ChadSRT

its $10 to watch and $20 to race and if you plan on going 13.9 or faster bring a snell 95 or newer approved helmet:cool:

jwebsta32

Hmmm it would be interesting to see the match up. Only thing I am worried about: My car is so quiet and I would be wicked embarrassed to stall in front of people...

ill run mine too lets do it...joe lets line up the 07 against the 09 and compare....

theimbalance

come on guys sack up its just friggin drag racing its no worse than an auto-x event or making some pulls on the street (which i do not advise). I've made probably 30 passes with my old 240 and i still drove it every day no problem. As long as you don't launch it at like 6k and smoke your clutch you'll be fine. DO IT!!! if it doesn't rain....

jwebsta32

lol well i certanly plan on running better than a 13.9 but no helmet so um looks like a no go

Prove it!....you can make one run and if its below 13.9 they make you stop until you get a helmet.

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
lol well i certanly plan on running better than a 13.9 but no helmet so um looks like a no go
Your car should run about 13.5 if not you suck at shifting/launching. If you do get in the 13's there are usually plenty of people who will loan you a helmet.

stiXXX

Not sure if I'm going, or not.

With the old, crap tune, I did a 13.03, so I'll have a helmet if I do go, as I expect 12s, at least.

Latest posts

Back