New Forester XT project

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
just had to cure the ill fitting lip and some other various issues should be done this week .. couldn't take it adding a body line to just the bumper 

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
So last Thursday, I pulled out of a parking lot and heard a pop. I drove it home without issue, and when backing into my parking spot, it popped again. I jacked up the rear end, and found the passenger rear cv axle was flopping around inside the rear diff. Finally got around to replacing the rear diff yesterday. Once I got the old one out, it was pretty obvious why it blew. Not one drop of gear oil dripped out of it. It's all good and happy again now!

IBratmanI

Had a fellow member do a detail for me today, along with sealing the paint and a wax. Came out great! I also deleted the rear wiper today, because it was messed up anyway, and it won't be driven in the winter, so it's not needed.

IBratmanI

Installed a RalliTEK transmission bushing today. Definitely firmed up the drivetrain slop, and shifts more solid. Only downside is it increases NVH, but it's not bad, and definitely worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back