New from Portland

drphildo

Hey gang,

My name is Philip. Its pretty easy to spot my car once you see the license plate. After riding along on a few group drives I decided it was time to join this community. My 97 legacy gt wagon is currently not on the road (control arm is rotten) but should be back in action soon.

Included is a link to some footage from the group drive on the Kancamagus on sunday.

urabusturbo

Hi Phil! About time you finally joined. This is Phil's 97 GT wagon, little rusty but it runs great and has potential.
cCNf0ak.jpg

So far he has the Forester suspension and RS seats out of the plaid Outback that I had last year and some hella knockoff horns that sound just as good. Currently the car is sitting in my driveway with a broken control arm. After that is fixed he will be installing a uel header and ebay fartcan. I'm looking forward to will become of this car.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
hey dude! i imagine ill be seeing your car at some point so the holocaust victim can install your exhaust lol

02 WRX Chris

Welcome! Once I get my car up and running, youll probably see me around the portland area.  02 WRX bugeye.  

drphildo

Welcome Phil.

I have a set of control arms if you need 'em.
Thanks Dan,

That would be awesome, let me know how much and I can meet you in portland or wherever. I'm really getting tired of driving my corolla around ha ha.

Hey welcome, thanks for the video of my car!  Should have floored it going by, next time... 
Yea, we didn't get a whole lot of great footage. Next time for sure.

Latest posts

Back