new girl from Western Maine

imwrxy09

Hey yall. Let's be honest here. I have no idea about forums. Never been on one. Only looked at them occasionally to answer quick google questions about my car, really. I live in western maine, but travel all over new england. Mostly boston, southern nh, and all over maine. Also recently have been doing lots of midnight logging road rallying up here in the mountains. The car absolutely loves it. I have a black 09 wrx. I have always wanted to join a car club and go on rides and to meet ups and what not. I break necks with my car, and she's really nothing special, in comparison to whats out there
default_smile.png

imwrxy09

Also, I would think uploading a picture would be one of the easiest things to do. Wth. Error message when trying to change profile picture. Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyy

cwiggin

im in Norway, just up the road a bit.  throw up a wave if ya see a dark grey leggy with badgeless grill

i-wagon

welcome from Paris, if you get a wave from a Nissan pickup with Hellas on the front that's me. No Subaru anymore

imwrxy09

Thank you everybody. I wasn't planning on coming, no. Not yet anyhow! I'm sure I have seen you around I am down in that area a lot.

imwrxy09

Not if you're gonna complain about how fast I drive by your house every night at all hours of the night lol you live up here

Matt

Sorry about the profile problems. Error in the software. Send me the photo and I'll resize and post it for you. Welcome the club.

Latest posts

Back