New girl

lilrallygirl02

Thanks guys! I do live in Springvale so I am cruisin in that area a lot! You could probably hear me coming... I have some seriouse BOOM BOOM POW in the trunk
default_wink.png
. Adds a lot of weight.. but it's not like I'm going fast anyway lol! It took me over a year to find my subie! I held out for the Aspen White, not many around. I bought her in Oct with 107k and she just hit 110! Unfortunately, I had to compromise on the auto transmission. I definitely have lot's of plans for her...just waiting for money to start rolling in again. Recently purchased an SPT exhaust, the stock one has a minor hole in it. Just need some new headers, after that I plan on doing a lot of suspension upgrades and moving my way up from there. I'm still really undecided if I want to keep the motor N/A and just up the torque, do a motor swap or boost the motor I have now. At this point in time, I would only be looking to get 3-400awhp.
default_biggrin.png

As for my not so girlieness, don't expect to find any pink on my car. I know it's also a big subie thing. Since the car is white, I'm deciding to do an Arctic blue, and CF theme with some nice gunmetal rims..I can't wait!

I'm getting far too anxious to get my hands dirty.

scubiecraig

Next time I see you Ferrah, I'll wave. I'm sure we'll eventually bump into one another! I'm easily spotted by the headlight modification done by apkarian100 here on the forums. I also have bronze (stock) rims, but I'm going to be repainting them a gunmetal in the spring/summer. I'm going for more of a stealth look this year.

Latest posts

Back