New guy Portland/Waterville

brycetron

My first Subaru I bought in Texas and drove it to Maine. I see Subarus all over..hope to meet some local gear heads.

Hey.  You drive the black legacy with black wheels?  I believe I ran into you at the gas station off of pleasant street in Waterville last week..  I drive the Silver STi/Red flaps with the MAAAAAD license plate.  

If that was you, glad you found the forums and I hope to see yah around.

Last edited by a moderator:

brycetron

Yes I was the guy who said nice car @brycetron

I wish this was on taptalk..can't post pics from my phone. I'll throw some up tomorrow.
awesome.  Next time something is happening in town ill shoot you a PM.  Not a huge group of suby drivers that I know up here but there is a large number of car guys/girls in general.  Little meets and hang outs go on quite often.

Last edited by a moderator:

inkeditalian

y6u8u9ej.jpg

Mu precious.

And the current DIY I'm working on

From this:

2a6y5ejy.jpg

To this:

uqu2etez.jpg

..and eventually if I get my JDM dash piece...something like this:

azy9usun.jpg

DevineLegacy

Welcome. I also drive a black leggy. I go to Waterville all the time in the summer because of a family camp on great pond. Hopefully I'll see you around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!  I used to have an LGT wagon of this vintage, and it was a great car.  I've been contemplating a similar DIY project to what you're doing here.  Can you give us any more info?  What tablet are you using?  How are you controlling power and sleep/wake functions?  

inkeditalian

Welcome!  I used to have an LGT wagon of this vintage, and it was a great car.  I've been contemplating a similar DIY project to what you're doing here.  Can you give us any more info?  What tablet are you using?  How are you controlling power and sleep/wake functions?  
Galaxy tab 3 (7 inch screen) I'm told the jgm dash nav piece is larger to fit and have home button access. Volume is controlled with a simple slider app. Power is app app too...shuts down 10 seconds after being unplugged aka car off and turns on when plugged in aka car on. I'll start a thread if you like with more in depth notes.

Latest posts

Back