New Hampshire autocross course?

wzrd

Thought i had heard a while ago that somewhere over near ossipe nh was going to be built, a closed autocross coarse.They were developing an old ski resort [cant remember name]that would be open to the public,and used for timed events.Anyone else in the know???...I would consider trying as it sounds less scary then the mount washington auto road.

Evil Jeff

The Mt. Washingtoin road is only scary if you go off.
No kidding, I think you, me, and Lawdawg make record time down it, with only a couple close calls. Paid the price at the bottom, though.
default_biggrin.png

Rightseat

mmm, brake smoke.

smells like money.

no, smells like hell. >
default_biggrin.png

I mean, smells like good dirty fun! >
default_biggrin.png
>
default_biggrin.png
>
default_biggrin.png

wzrd

The Mt. Washingtoin road is only scary if you go off.
No kidding, I think you, me, and Lawdawg make record time down it, with only a couple close calls. Paid the price at the bottom, though.
default_wink.png
i see you moved the thread? did i post incorectly jeff ?????...After a little reasearch i now understand.[never been to this part of forum..mha

ruggedman

Thought i had heard a while ago that somewhere over near ossipe nh was going to be built, a closed autocross coarse.They were developing an old ski resort [cant remember name]that would be open to the public,and used for timed events.Anyone else in the know???...I would consider trying as it sounds less scary then the mount washington auto road.
I remember that website too...i dont know what ever became of it though. It was a road course not an auto-x course.

Latest posts

Back