New here

Berge56

Hello there,

I heard about this site from stixxx. My name is Brian and I drive a 2004 WRX, 2009 legacy and a 2000 legacy GT. The 2000 GT I picked up for 500 bucks and plan on driving that this winter.
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

Here is my memeber gallery post: http://www.mainelysubarus.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9654-berge56/

and here are some pics of the legacies.

DSCN0196.jpg

legacytrunk.jpg

DSCN0143.jpg

Nate

Founding Father
Cool winter beater. Love that body style. Its screaming for a motor and driveline swap.

stiXXX

Hint:

Stay away from new England subarus.com, with THREE Subarus they'll troll you off the board, lol!

(They banned me for having two, lol!)

Again WELCOME Brotha'!!

XXX

Nate

Founding Father
Seriously, if I had the money and the resources, that would be the car I would be building. Find a clean one down south with no rust, and rip and tear. Lots of JDM sexiness for those cars.

Berge56

Thanks guys! I would love to swap the LGT but its not in the budget right now. I still can't believe I picked her up for just $500.00.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
Seriously, if I had the money and the resources, that would be the car I would be building. Find a clean one down south with no rust, and rip and tear. Lots of JDM sexiness for those cars.
a guy on my 1st gen legacy forum just bought a JDM Legacy B4 twin turbo

Berge56

I just realized his good pics are not even in that thread..... I will see if I can find some recent ones.

GClark

Hey man, welcome! Nice cars. Glad to see more NES guys around!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back