New in Auburn

MooseCamps

Just bought my first subaru last week ('13 impreza sport premium hatch) and im pretty stoked about finally getting awd again just before winter!

image.jpeg

SoMeWRX

Welcome to the forums bro, nice ride. Are you going to run snow tires this winter? My friend just bought the same car and is trying to decide

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Ill have to keep an eye out for you. Im in Auburn too
default_smile.png
welcome

MooseCamps

I was just thinking about the tire thing..I have an old set of edr9's that I had powercoated white a few years back and I think I may throw snows on them...but im undecided for now. I had Sound Effects throw on a remote starter last week and that mixed with the heated seats should lead to a nice toasty car this winter.

Matt

Welcome to the club. I would say snows are a must. It's a night and day difference in the snow.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Welcome aboard man. Check out our Member Map and locate yourself. The oem tires on your car were designed for mileage & low rolling resistance. My XV is my 6th Subaru and I ran dedicated Ice & Snow tires on all of them.

Alura

Welcome! I got to cmcc so I'm sure I will see you around at some point!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Snow tires are a great choice! Decent mud flaps to help protect the paint behind the tires aren't bad either.

scubiecraig

I'd take the $500 and invest in snow tires as well.  Even though these things are AWD already, with snows it's sooooo much better.  You totally feel in control.

Welcome aboard as well!

Latest posts

Back