New in Bangor

DrakeHale33

Hello all,

I recently bought a 1999 2.5RS and I LOVE IT! I was hoping anybody in the Bangor area can give me a few dirt roads to really break the car in. I haven't lived up hear long enough to go scouting myself.

iPhone Pictures FTW:

340106_706364707795_49409679_35782908_7749411_o.jpg

288074_706365136935_49409679_35782914_7957005_o.jpg

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
welcome fellow RS owner.

heh, same here!

GCs 4 evAr.

I bought my first RS from a guy in Bangor, liked it a lot on the test drive. Then a couple weeks later I found pics of it online, buried up to axles in mud, stuffed in the ditch off Stud Mill Road.
default_additional_gavel.gif
default_mad.gif
default_wacko.png
default_rolleyes.gif

you DO realize you've landed on a slippery slope, don't ya?

welcome anyway!!!

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Welcome. Fellow "northerner" dirt and snow road lover here.

sooch

Type-RA
nice 2.5!! ive got the same year and same color! if you need gc parts let me ive got a couple things
default_wink.png

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Oh, was I paged? I know NOTHING of dirt roads in this area.....
default_rolleyes.gif
Having said that, Welcome! and pay attention in the next few weeks about a dirt drive announcement coming soon. I think we may do the long route again, so bring lights..
default_wink.png

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
default_rolleyes.gif
Having said that, Welcome! and pay attention in the next few weeks about a dirt drive announcement coming soon. I think we may do the long route again, so bring lights..
default_wink.png
Damn, maybe I'll fly home for a weekend to come on that drive... That was SO much fun, and now I have lights to run the dark leg. And well, maybe someone won't seize their engine...

DrakeHale33

default_rolleyes.gif
default_wink.png

I took a look at the last Dirt Drive thread, looked pretty epic. I actually do live in Old Town, I've been meaning to explore Milford/Indian Island area, only been that way a handful of times

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
The first dirt drive was more epic.

From seized engine, chainsawing trees to get someone un-stuck, and some weirdo driving sideways on two wheels over saplings almost flipping into a pond. It was pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back