New in Belfast

Well its good to have you here. And very nice car too. I assume you sold the 360?
Yeah I did. It would have got trashed here, I hardly ever drove it and I got tired of haveing to fix something everytime I wanted to use it. It was fun but they are too finicky.

Last edited by a moderator:

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Welcome to the site, love the car, I remember seeing it on RS club. You should come out to the meets sometime.

urabusturbo

Welcome! I remember seeing your car in the sleeper thread on nasioc a long time ago. I dig fast subarus that are subtle and normal looking on the outside. Espicially older clean cars

05RSKID

Welcome to the club and to maine.  Sweet looking car, love that you started with a 1.8 fwd.  Its nice to see a full build come together.  Im sure I will see you around

Yeah I'm sure with its age it was hard to keep going.

What brought you to Maine?
Spent a lot of time here on vactions etc and liked it, always wanted to live near the ocean. PA was getting too crowed and expensive as well, I was able to buy a place here with no mortgage.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
That's awesome. Well hopefully we get to meet at some point. I actually went through Belfast the other day. I'd love to check out the RS in person.

hooligansti

Sweet GC! I'll have to agree with the Maine sentiment in here. I hope I never leave Maine. I've lived in Mass most of my life and always knew I'd end up in Maine. This state rocks!

Latest posts

Back