NEW! Iphone S coming june 19th

stiXXX

Okay, not a "scam", but in the UK I can pick up convenience store phone and call back to the states for < .10 a minute.

I had a $1300 bill for a week in Europe, when the iphone was new. Most of the charges were from wireless (and supposedly free) data pushes, which I had turned off except when on wi-fi....AT&T did eat those charges, but that was a monster bill, to be sure.

The iphone as an emergency-only phone, while traveling, sure, I'll bite. Or if your business pays. (Mine doesn't.) But if you plan to actually talk, get a track-phone type phone, in the country you're visiting and call back to the states. It's simple, and very very cheap.

Mark

The iphone as an emergency-only phone, while traveling, sure, I'll bite. Or if your business pays. (Mine doesn't.) But if you plan to actually talk, get a track-phone type phone, in the country you're visiting and call back to the states. It's simple, and very very cheap.

http://javascript
exactly! that's what i tell customers too.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
BIG AWESOME news for 3G users interested in the 3Gs. If you are eligible for upgrade in July, August or September, you can get the 3Gs NOW for the $199 price! We're very pleased to see the company do this for our iPhone users. No, it's not going to cover 100% of our users, but they're budging for the first time with upgrade times. Any questions let us know
I have a 3G and my wife is eligible for upgrade, can we do this?? I am finally back in the US so I can hit MS without weirdness.

08Impreza

I added a line and got my 3Gs yesterday at the discounted price. Swapped the number from my 3G to the 3Gs and gave the 8gig to my other half with the new number for her. I see a different's in speed without a doubt. Now just waiting for MMS to be turned on by ATT.

stiXXX

MMS is due in Maine in 2011.

Everyone else gets it in July.
default_wink.png

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
I added a line and got my 3Gs yesterday at the discounted price. Swapped the number from my 3G to the 3Gs and gave the 8gig to my other half with the new number for her. I see a different's in speed without a doubt. Now just waiting for MMS to be turned on by ATT.

Where did you do this?

Latest posts

Back