New LGT owner

Hexum

Hey all, new to the site and new to Subaru's in general. Just picked up a 2008 NBP Legacy GT (autotragic, sadly). I live in Carmel and work in the Bangor area mostly.

I was referred to this site by BPerry41 over on LegacyGT.com, and really like the fact that there is a good community with these cars - my previous vehicle had one as well and makes it that much easier to enjoy the car.

Carter

Administrator
legacygt is awful, yet I still update my build thread over there.

welcome
Only the 05's
default_smile.png

Hexum

Seems pretty harmless over on that forum. Just a general ineptness or douchebaggery or something?

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I stick to the third gen section since that's what I DD. Every day there is a "what suspension will work guys" and 10 posts after with completely wrong info lol

Hexum

Gotcha. Never found a forum where the search function was properly used. Oh and hey do I need a tune if I get a new CAI?

Juuuust kidding.

Bperry41

Glad to see you made your way over here. This is a really good community and very active as well with meets and group drives. And you can't beat a local forum either

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Welcome! I'm a little late at this right now. I live in bangor so you may see me. Black 08 sti. I tend to wave
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back