New member. First Subaru. Some pics and a bit of a story.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Was just reading this on Nasioc
default_additional_sillylol.gif

welcome, and gorgeous STi!

injulen

Welcome! Your new car is beautiful. If you haven't already, you will fall in love with the Subaru brand. Such a great company with amazing engineers and we have a huge community of like minded Scooby lovers
default_smile.png

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Nice STI hatch, too bad about the tinted tails. Not only are they illegal, they are dangerous to people in this car and to others... If I was a police officer and saw this car on the road, the driver would receive an expensive little present.

Flame me all ya want, but you are asking for trouble here.

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/27491

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Nice car! You must have seen mine on craigslist as well. I know mine was listed a bit more but whatever. Good pickup though.

And last but not least, Welcome!!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Thanks man, I'm holding out until someone wants one with a built motor. Sucks because there isn't much of a market here in maine

That and hopefully the low ball offers are actually near what i will accept for an offer :)

abigailfisk76

Thanks man, I'm holding out until someone wants one with a built motor. Sucks because there isn't much of a market here in maine

That and hopefully the low ball offers are actually near what i will accept for an offer :)
I'm still down for a straight trade 
default_biggrin.png

shawnmichael26

nice car.  i almost got that right before the brz but the bank wouldnt let me do it because it had a salvage title. still really jealous!

Latest posts

Back