new member / owner

SeanWRX

Hello everyone. Im new to the forum and also new to owning a subaru. I had been looking at them for a while and done some homework. And I came across a deal I couldn't pass up. I picked up a 04 wrx with under 100k miles on it. It was a 1 ownee car an older man who got it brand new back in 04. Its all stock (what I wanted) gives me something to work on and build up myself.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Was this recently on Craigslist? If so, it was kind of a flashback for me when I got my 05 WRX back in 2012. original owner, completely stock, fairly low miles and even the exact same price that I got mine for.

Welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:

SeanWRX

No I found it in alfred maine near my house off of 202 at a small dealer. But its clean. Normal dings here and there. Did some plasti dip to clean up the trunk and roof. He used to have a roof rack and bike rack so they were both messed up. Doors also have some body damage but I plan on taking a dip place in nh. Engine is clean. Just had a new belt put in at 85k. The stock rims were also a mess. Lookes like he never cleaned them. So just did flat black spray paint to hide the mess the stock rims had

Latest posts

Back