New mod ??

wzrd

:DI was wondering the other day what might be considered a mod....Ive seen people listing various items or procedures under the mod catigory ie;snorklectomy or very small parts broken down and listed seperately[to add up to more mods]
default_smile.png
I ask cause i just got some new "DC" team subaru gear,nice hoodie and some blue/gold shoes.Since i got the stuff to ware while i go to car shows and its all SUBARU,would it be considered a mod and can i list it in the garage section:D...IM OBVIOUSLY BORED THIS MORNING AND DONT WANT TO WORK:iam:
default_smile.png
:)

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Anything and everything that you think makes your car better is an acceptable mod! Look at my list, its pretty ridiculous compared to some, but its my car and I love it!

wzrd

Anything and everything that you think makes your car better is an acceptable mod! Look at my list, its pretty ridiculous compared to some, but its my car and I love it!
Thank you ..ill take that as a yes:D

Redline

Hmm... not so sure. The DC stuff is clothing, right? I'd say you just modded yourself, not your car.

You can list it as a personal mod, though.
default_smile.png

GClark

Not to jack this thread, but mike did you get the springs on? Any pictures:D

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Not to jack this thread, but mike did you get the springs on? Any pictures:D
Not yet man, I'm going to work on it with some family when we have the time. I'll post some picks as soon as they are on!

wzrd

Hmm... not so sure. The DC stuff is clothing, right? I'd say you just modded yourself, not your car.
You can list it as a personal mod, though.
default_idk.gif
YAH but if im "in" the car doesn't that fall under the interior mod list?

08WRXME

YAH but if im "in" the car doesn't that fall under the interior mod list?

IDK about that as it leaves when you leave. I feel like it doesn't directly change the car, so it couldn't be a mod. Unless the shoes help you shift and drive better.....

wzrd

IDK about that as it leaves when you leave. I feel like it doesn't directly change the car, so it couldn't be a mod. Unless the shoes help you shift and drive better.....
like mikes says...its the shoes...the hoodie is also aerodinamic...ahhh..its a performance mod:D

Latest posts

Back