New Oem rear lip on my bugeye

STI KID

hey everyone! been a while since ive gotten to "mod" due to bills and maintenance. But finally saved up enough money to get the Oem 3piece rear lip alreay PAINTED in AW, picked it up today and brought it home to install. Took a little while but all I all got it done looks great! next up will be tint,and already ordered from wheeldude... 18x9.5 rota grids white..
default_cool.png
will be here in 6ish more weeks..lemme know what you guys&gals think. Also..does anyone know how to get the rest of the "wrx" off my trunk..I tried goo gone and wd40...didnt work..

2rzs5f6.jpg

a9mf74.jpg

29p3zte.jpg

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
lightly go at it with a heat gun on low setting. it will start to loosen the glue and just peel it away. then after it cools, use goo gone to get rid of the glue. be patient though.

i-wagon

lightly go at it with a heat gun on low setting. it will start to loosen the glue and just peel it away. then after it cools, use goo gone to get rid of the glue. be patient though.
This. It took me an hour and a half to debadge a friends mk4 jetta because the trim adhesive was so dried out. Squirt on goo gone, heat it, work it. Or try ronsonol lighter fluid. Just don't use heat with it

STI KID

thanks guys . yea I cant wait for the grids. after the grids will be tint,ver 2 lip, jdm sti grille and jdm headlights
default_smile.png
should be quite the looker in about 2 months.

Latest posts

Back