nbourque

DSC01960.jpg

DSC01962.jpg

DSC01961.jpg

DSC01963.jpg

DSC01964.jpg

S

silver bqqst.

come trade that thing in now!! It's worth more today than it will ever be again!!!!!!!!

PATRIOT SUBARU

ASK FOR VINNIE

207 284 7900

S

silver bqqst.

come trade that thing in now!! It's worth more today than it will ever be again!!!!!!!!

PATRIOT SUBARU

ASK FOR VINNIE

207 284 7900
BTW- very secksy!

chris.j

Gotta love silver, that looks very nice!

And Holy Sales Pitch. I would at least start with the props before trying to sell him a car........

S

silver bqqst.

bring it by man, I can give numbers but I know the mgr's will want to see it. Call me at work tomorrow. I'll pm my cell number too.

C

chris

Patriot can't afford that car. Its an RS with leather for crissakes. Mucho top dollar put into that rig.

I knew the previous owner. He pampered it. He wouldn't even auto-x it in the utra-easy-on-cars Augusta events. The creator of Maine-Street has moved to Hollywood last I heard

nbourque

No way i am ever selling it unless I could get a ton of money for it. How much Vinnie? ballpark?

yeh, Nick Robinson owned it before me, took real good care of it. Im pampering it even more than he does.

whatever happened to maine street anyway?

jamesonc

Ohhhhhhh snap Vinnie. I talked to Nick on the phone and he told me you would give him top dollar for that thing and all I could think of was "STi." This is pants shitting time folks.

Latest posts

Back