new ride

wzrd

Just picked up a new/used ride for the boys winter amusement....A 1996 subaru outback,little body cancer needs new drivers side door..Selling point was a newer engine[only 60k]all work was factory done by subaru...

Cant wait for the snow the boy says...See yah on the roads...wzrd/out

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
How about some pics Paul
default_smile.png

wzrd

sorry rob,I broke the camera.Ill see if the boy can grab a few with the I-phone...That is if the car last long enough to snap a pix of it...He is HARD on cars.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Now rob;You know i dont beat on my car...Just drive fast....

Hows your spec B running??you still got her?? im a bit out of the loop....
I am talking about when you were young & foolish like the rest of us not now middle age person
default_smile.png

wzrd

I am talking about when you were young & foolish like the rest of us not now middle age person
default_smile.png
I was terrible on the roads when i was young]er]..ID forgotten that id told you a couple of my war stories...Guess i was hoping to make it easyer on the lad learning from my mistakes and all.Last truck he had we did all the right things,take to certified mech before sale ya da yada yada 25oo $$ later and less then a month he blows the engine..Let me tell you i had some words for the guys that worked on the truck,but end results were out a truck,leason learn moved on,back to Subaru

..Your son still have his mitsu?? Was wondering how it was holding up for him...

;ater

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
My sons Mitsi spyder gt is running just fine . No problems. He doesn`t beat on the car he likes cruzin with the top down, not recently though
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back