New sub-compacts

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
There was a whole truckload of Fiat 500's heading north on 95 this morning. I passed them at around Wells. So they should be available for test drive in a day or so. I am definitely interested.
The fiat dealership in westbrook has like a million of them. I drove by coming from napa and I was like WHY ARE THERE FIAT 500S EVERYWHERE DID I ACCIDENTALLY DRIVE TO EUROPE

How much are Abarths again....

inski

My son checked out the Fiats. Price tags are nasty. $20k for a cute car with so-so handling and so-so power compared to others in class-according to car&driver. The Fit and Mini are still on top.

I'd make me a rally-x Yaris if there were upgrades available.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
the focus is looking pretty good. 40MPG with that too!
my ex was over from Scotland for a visit recently and she rented a black Focus sedan. It was purty dang sweet to drive. "this thing is a BOMB" she said.

if'n I was required to spend my own $$$ on a brand-new car, it would be a Focus hatch with 5-speed.

...or more likely a "arrest me first" metallic mango 2012 Focus ST hatch (rumored to have 240 hp)
default_additional_angel.gif

inski

Would you be interested in this based only on the numbers??

Engine:

Turbo 1.4L I4

Power:

138 HP / 148 LB-FT

Transmission:

6-Speed Manual

0-60 Time:

9 Seconds (approx.)

Drivetrain:

Front-Wheel Drive

Curb Weight:

2,743 LBS

Seating:

2+2

Cargo:

19 / 30.7 CU-FT

MPG:

29 City / 40 HWY

MSRP:

$14,495 (base)

Mark

Cool! Really really similar specs to the veloster. I just had to look it up again to be sure, and it has the same HP number! The Focus ST looks absolutely dirty. The hot hatch market has me enthralled recently. GTI/MS3 had it locked down for awhile, but the Focus should prove to be a great car. Now the subs get some more competition...this is fun!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Would you be interested in this based only on the numbers??

Engine:

Turbo 1.4L I4

Power:

138 HP / 148 LB-FT

Transmission:

6-Speed Manual

0-60 Time:

9 Seconds (approx.)

Drivetrain:

Front-Wheel Drive

Curb Weight:

2,743 LBS

Seating:

2+2

Cargo:

19 / 30.7 CU-FT

MPG:

29 City / 40 HWY

MSRP:

$14,495 (base)

I would if I didn't know what those went to.

and if I didn't just have an Aveo as a rental in Santa Barbara
default_angry.png
(huge POS)

inski

Apparently the Sonic is based off one of the Opels or something. It def still looks like an Aveo with an areo kit and nice alloys. The Veloster looks like a cool zippy runabout.

I don't even see a car

hyundaiveloster4.jpg

inski

The Veloster has arrrived at Rowe Ford last weekend. A wicked snazzy white one. I think it sold Saturday or Monday. My son sent me a pic but I lost it somewhere.

Heres the Toyota/Scion iQ all pimped out.

toyota-pimps-iq-sema-8.jpg

toyota-pimps-iq-sema-21.jpg

toyota-pimps-iq-sema-14.jpg

toyota-pimps-iq-sema-19.jpg

inski

Strange. They been running them in Europe for years now. Maybe the US petrol is too light, alcoholish.
default_idk.gif

Latest posts

Back