New sub-compacts

WRB_Tank

Just saw this post. Thought I would throw this in. My brother just traded his 02 WRX wagon in and picked up the '12 Veloster. Unfortunately he got the non turbo, but his motives were more towards fuel economy then performance. His is a nice sparkling white, rolls on 18's and has sick red/black interior. He says the 1.4? with the 6 speed has "no balls". But I would assume comparing it to his old WRX would do that for him. Anyway, its a sharp looking car but I still love my 15 yr old Subaru.

Mark

I feel my 02 wrx wagon (same as your bro's) has "no balls" so that's not a good sign for me ever owning a veloster. oh well

inski

Just saw this post. Thought I would throw this in. My brother just traded his 02 WRX wagon in and picked up the '12 Veloster. Unfortunately he got the non turbo, but his motives were more towards fuel economy then performance. His is a nice sparkling white, rolls on 18's and has sick red/black interior. He says the 1.4? with the 6 speed has "no balls". But I would assume comparing it to his old WRX would do that for him. Anyway, its a sharp looking car but I still love my 15 yr old Subaru.
Ask your brother

Hows the handling?

Of course its got not gusto. Its a 1.6L Remember the old Civics/integras? Tiny engine but with some nice springs it never had to slow down for any turn. that's what the Veloster is about. Modern car and handling with some fancy features and MPGs.

inski

IMG_92731.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

inski

I dont know, my son sent me the pics. I think this is Tank's brother's Veloster.

It seems very similar in size to the Fiesta but with a bigger butt.

Latest posts

Back