new subaru owner from downeast maine

mainewrx09

Hello ALL.

This is my first subaru and I love it. I have only owned hondas and acuras last being a rsx types. I wanted to go all wheel drive and turbo. This is my first turbo car and probably will have a few questions in the upcoming years. I am trying to do a bunch or research now on them. My only problem is that i live in a small town of Machias which is 2 hours east of bangor maine. So everthing I do I will have to drive some distances. Look forward in talking to and hopefully meeting some of you in some get togethers. So here I am.

topdeeni

hi & welcome...

Funny thing is I know where UR town is and I barely know the state, a friend of mine from Boston comes from Machias...

Enjoy the site, I do!

Topdeeni

ReZPunK

well we have group meets up here in the bangor area from time to time. stay tuned for more info, we even do meets in Bar Harbor. i know its not much closer....but watch the group meet threads.

welcome and enjoy the ride.

inski

Theres a couple Scooby Nuts in the Ellsworth area on here, but they hardly post. My wife is from Lubec, but rarely visits anymore. Crazy 5 hour drive from our house.

mainewrx09

well we have group meets up here in the bangor area from time to time. stay tuned for more info, we even do meets in Bar Harbor. i know its not much closer....but watch the group meet threads.
welcome and enjoy the ride.
Bar harbor and ellsowrth that's nothing. I do that on boring days. that's nice that people come down this way. I will look forward in meeting people and seeing what they have done to their cars.

-----Added 8/10/2009 at 07:59:37-----

Welcome! How about some pics of the cars?
Well as of right now it is totally stock and it is blue

-----Added 8/10/2009 at 08:02:29-----

welcome... how did you find us?
have fun with the new ride!
Well I was suring for topics and had been on NASIOC reading a bunch of faq's and when I searched for somthing else it had me come to a forumm here. Then after I came here I signed up because I have a friend that told me to come here also. Everybody is so nice. I worked 80 hours last week so I just got back on here and saw 12 posts lol

Latest posts

Back