New Subaru owner in Southern Maine

Goose

Greetings fellow Subaruians!

I'm Jeramy, new to the club. I've been looking at Subarus for a long time and been trying to get into one for a few months now. I was on the fence about leasing a new one and almost finished it, but I found a better option a few cities away. I live in Westbrook, and work in Saco. I see a ton of subies every day!

Eight days ago I brought home the most amazing piece of machinery I've ever owned.

I bought a 2011 Impreza WRX sedan in dark grey mettalic, just about 30k miles on it. It's in impeccable condition, not a single added factory feature, and he previous owner didn't do a single thing to it. Service records every few thousand miles, everything is incredible.

This is my first AWD vehicle and I've gone out and played in every snow storm, so two. I really want to learn more on how to drive this amazing vehicle and plan on going out tonight. I've been posting on reddit for a bit, and someone sent me over here. 

I'm excited to be here!

vjEBrHR.jpg

tQe1jwJ.jpg

EtIyjEO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

welcome to the club! I live in Westbrook as well as a few other members and moderators and I work in Saco. I'm sure well see you around!!

brycetron

Hey! I have a very similar story to getting my first Subaru recently as well.  Welcome and enjoy the car!

Goose

It's definitely unmolested. Previous owner is a coach at UNE, older fellow. Doubt the car was beat on at all.

I'm not rushing into mods right now, some aesthetic ones sure, then a short throw and exhaust. I really want to get a new map on it but can't justify the ap cost. I'm in no rush!

T

The Asian Persuasion

You have to swing by my detailing shop sometime! We have mini meets at my house on the weekend

Latest posts

Back