new subaru owner

Rmayo

Hello, i've been searching for a subaru for a few years now. Finally gathered the money and found a 99 outback sport for the right price. Now i can be part of the family haha. I've only had it for one day now and i already love it. Can't wait for snowfall
default_additional_iam.gif
What is a good catalog to buy that has quality parts??

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Welcome and nice car!! Post up some pics! What are you looking to do to it in mods?

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
welcome

I have a brilliant idea about your mods list...you can get 100% STI parts to upgrade every single aspect of your car for between $15k and $20k...including turbo 2.5 motor, 6-spd and DCCD plus limited slip rear, big brakes and a huge interior improvement...and they'll come as a preassembled kit (aka get a nice used 05 STI with about 50k miles on it)
default_biggrin.png

otherwise, start with good winter tires, the 110% most cost-effective performance enhancer in Maine for the next several months. in terms of fun per dollar, the GC series OBS is one of the best all-round cars Suby has yet produced

Nate

Founding Father
Welcome! You've come to the right place to start getting ideas for modifying your car. We love spending other peoples money.

Rmayo

hey thanks to everyone. i just had the studded snows put on last week, i've got the classic rust spots (the front of the rear wheel wells) so i've got to fix that, then my planned mods are intake, exhaust, and hopefully i can get around to some coil overs. i'd like to eventually swap an sti engine/tranny in. does anyone know if i'd have to change the subframe and knuckles??

Latest posts

Back