New Subi owner

Whitewreckz05

Hello all, I recently bought a 05 wrx from evergreen a little over a month ago and was pointed to this site. A little late but better late than never I guess. I am no car guru but still enjoy seeing nice cars and hopefully able to meet other people that do enjoy cars too. Was told from evergreen this has 375hp at the crank, 300 at the wheels. Looking for a dyno if anyone knows of any to take it to, or if anyone has any imput that it does not have that much.

Here's a link to my photobucket album ill be adding pics to it regularly: http://s1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/nofear375/Subi/

i-wagon

Welcome, and I reckon that was nailmans last car. Meticulously maintained at eg. Wish I'd had the money for it

Mark

ARRGGGGGGGG.. Congratulations, awesome car. Very jealous. WashmyScooby bought it new, TheNailman has owned it for the past few years, and now it stays in the family.

HR radness

His royal radness
Did I see you in Augusta turning onto Rt17 towards Rockland a few weeks ago? I was in the blue bugeye wagon with Hella big Hellas up front

Whitewreckz05

Those enkeis.....evergreen kept, was extremely pissed. Loved the looks of those but they said they could get 1500$ for them,lies. Anyways I myself like the looks of the black ones they slapped on there instead a bit better. As for seeing me near augusta, probably wasn't me haven't been up that way in about 6 months. Also looking to possibly buy an sti wing, and any imput on this ball berring turbo that's on it, whether it takes reg. oil or a special blend where it's aftermarket?

Latest posts

Back