New to Lewiston,ME and the Subaru world

08WRXME

Welcome! I just got back from Hawaii. was out there working at Pearl Harbor shipyard. As for a drop in the snow, no worries you will be fine. My one recommendation: first decent storm, get to a parking lot and let loose. Not only is it fun, but it will give you a feel for how the car moves, what it feels like to slide, and where the limits are. This will help you a lot on the road later on. Car looks nice btw!

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
What you guys don't have a car crew or team's here?
No we are just 1 big happy family that never argues about anything
default_smile.png

Well I don't think this as a great state yet...no car cruises, not a lot of car meets and hardly any import car shows. I'd like to make a team or crew for more active people.

Nate

Founding Father
Do it up... If you start it they will come. We have monthly meets on the second Wednesday of EVERY month. You missed us all at Heidi's Deli in Auburn on the 11th. Keep an eye out for upcoming meet. Should be in the Portland area.

02Bugeye

Do it up... If you start it they will come. We have monthly meets on the second Wednesday of EVERY month. You missed us all at Heidi's Deli in Auburn on the 11th. Keep an eye out for upcoming meet. Should be in the Portland area.
so that would be on the 8th right??

Nate

Founding Father
Its gonna be in the Portland/Scarborough area. Keep an eye on the Events section. that's where all this info goes.

Back