New to Mainely and Subaru's too! From Augusta

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Hey everyone, just thought I'd stop by and say hi.

After having my 2005 WRX for a few months I can definitely say I love it =D

This is my first Subaru, I'm getting used to AWD and so far it has been amazing (I could never go back to my old Jetta) haha.

I bought the car totally stock, I'm the second owner and it has just over 112,000 miles (almost all highway miles from previous owner) and is in great condition.

I plan on going stage 2 with the Cobb acessport later on

As of right now I put on a catback exhaust and RA mudflaps, here is a pic:

subie_zpsc317577e.jpg

But anyways, just wanted to say hi and let me know what you think. Thanks for looking!

Carter

Administrator
Welcome to the club. We are having a meet this coming Wednesday in Scarborough. You should come!

Welcome. If only the number of people on here who have switched from VW to Subaru could be counted. I, myself, was converted from VW.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
I took a look at the member map, and I thought it looks like you two don't live too far from eachother, Nice area. I grew up in Alna, so I know it well!
Nice! That's awesome, yeah it really is a nice area

Im glad to hear you swap from a VW...
default_smile.png
There are to many of those on the road. 
Haha I totally agree! I had so many problems with that car, and the repairs were getting way too expensive

Welcome. If only the number of people on here who have switched from VW to Subaru could be counted. I, myself, was converted from VW.
That's awesome! haha I could never go back!

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Vw is nothing more than euro-trash bound for a junkyard as soon as it rolls off the factory floor.

Welcome! Congrats on your first subaru. You made it a good one, 05 is my favorite bodystyle rex.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Vw is nothing more than euro-trash bound for a junkyard as soon as it rolls off the factory floor.

Welcome! Congrats on your first subaru. You made it a good one, 05 is my favorite bodystyle rex.
Thank you! I agree it is my favorite body style too along with bugeyes

Stuffum

Welcome. You live in the center of some nice touring roads. I grew up in Randolph and always played on the back roads of Pittston, Whitefield and Alna etc. 194 to 215 to Damariscotta and King Eiders Pub is a favorite in the Rex or on the Duc.

Enjoy your bru!

Latest posts

Back