New To Subaru's

RabbitWRX

hey guys, just bought my first subaru a few weeks ago, (2002 wrb wrx) its lightly modded and is in very good shape. I used to be a vw guy but its time to move on. hope to meet some fellow mainers in the future.

GClark

Welcome! You'll see me around town, either in the touring wagon in my signature, or my stupid boosted Acura.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
welcome! you will be glad you made the switch
default_smile.png

im occasionally up in auburn lewiston, look for a slammed black lexus GS, a loud obnoxious red legacy wagon with big gold brakes, or a really beat up impreza wagon with a hood scoop and big spoiler

RabbitWRX

bump for some pics. Just did my first spark plug change on a subaru, and it wasnt as bad as people make it out to be.
default_biggrin.png
Car had a nasty miss underboost over 4k rpm, but now she runs like a dream. Has to be the single greatest car ive ever owned. Subaru owner for life!

1217111333c.jpg

1217111333b.jpg

1217111333a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

Welcome aboard! Did you pick this car up off from craigslist by chance?

PS - I think you should ditch the pink "I" badge and replace it with a black one!
default_smile.png

RabbitWRX

Welcome aboard! Did you pick this car up off from craigslist by chance?

PS - I think you should ditch the pink "I" badge and replace it with a black one!
default_smile.png
what bratman said, I got it from a guy on nes, and I like the pink badge it makes the car seem more manly

Latest posts

Back