new to the site

subiLgt2010

hey everyone, just to let ya all know i wrecked my car few weekends ago and just found out this morning my LGT is totaled, i'm fine i walked out without any scratches, i spun out, hit a sign and a tree coming around a corner, ohh air bag deployed too...... i'm in the market for a new LGT, anyone work at evergreen i can talk to on here???? hit me up please, cheers everyone

subiLgt2010

yeah i saw the spec b, i got my eyes on that, i just want to talk to a sales ppl from here so i know what's up, cheers man

Tyler

yeah i saw the spec b, i got my eyes on that, i just want to talk to a sales ppl from here so i know what's up, cheers man
Spec.B is gone
default_lost.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyler

that's rubbish
default_smile.png
Sorry, you would have had to have checked it out previous to Monday. They do have some nice cars over there still! Get over there while they're still around!

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
We've had a couple of your vintage Leg GTs show up for winter driving courses at the Team O'Neil school recently. Whoa do those cars drive nice. Impressively agile for a car of that size. Plus they are so much quieter and ride so much smoother than the Imprezas.

Welcome.

Now go get that car dirty and goin' sideways!

SUBARUDE

he totaled it nigel and he is not a new member
default_frown.gif

We've had a couple of your vintage Leg GTs show up for winter driving courses at the Team O'Neil school recently. Whoa do those cars drive nice. Impressively agile for a car of that size. Plus they are so much quieter and ride so much smoother than the Imprezas.
Welcome.

Now go get that car dirty and goin' sideways!

Latest posts

Back