New Top Gear episode

SurlyOBS

Since people don't seem to like the USA version of Top Gear, they have decided to make it more interesting by adding more footage involving caravans and old euro trash cars... here's a sneak peek:

U6F2Yl.jpg

FM6IVl.jpg

arfyBl.jpg

gA4P3l.jpg

Yeah, they even got Cooter's old pickup from the Dukes of Hazzard.

Man, this show's gonna be great!

Mark

ha. all i can think of when i see Le Car is that Seinfeld episode. "Le George!"

SWPWRX

Hey now go easy on the top gear guys! The USA Top gear had a rough start but it was damn good overall! Sure the Brit version is the real deal, but Tanner and the guys are starting to get the hang of it. Can't wait for another season!

Nice toy cars too.

Last edited by a moderator:

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Hey now go easy on the top gear guys! The USA Top gear had a rough start but it was damn good overall! Sure the Brit version is the real deal, but Tanner and the guys are starting to get the hang of it. Can't wait for another season!

Nice toy cars too.

I agree, and if you look back at the British top gear show, the first few seasons weren't that great. the US top gear I think is off to a great start.

SurlyOBS

Actually, I've never seen a episode of the US version of Top Gear. I just found a box of my old cars in the attic and thought it would be a funny spoof. According to the age of my cars when I smashed them, apparently I was smashing caravans before they were
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Latest posts

Back