Jamey

from this
3dd49946.jpg
to this
90d530c1.jpg
to finely this
facbf572.jpg

2569c46a.jpg
. May not be for everyone but they came out amazing thank you Chris from sr powdercoating
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sooch

Type-RA
not feelin the rims in general. but it looks like he did a really good job. I might have to go there when I get some wheels

apkarian100

Vendor
It will last. Chris does great work. Had my FMIC coated by him (just the endtanks and a light coat on the outer fin surface. I drove that FMIC through the winter last year. I live on a mountain where they used a LOT of sand. That FMIC didn't have one chip.

http://www.srpowderc....com/index.html

that's there website. I googled them, looks like they do some pretty good work! I hope the power coating lasts!

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

Yeah SR Powdercoating does good work. If he didn't, Scotty wouldn't let him work out of his shop! lol I'd love to get my rims powdercoated, I just don't have a spare set to roll on while they do them.
default_frown.gif

scubiecraig

I think it looks good Jamey. You gonna take them off till springtime, or are you going to chance it and run them still?

Jamey

Was 125 wheel was a lot work due to only being one piece rim already got good scratch due to idiot mounting them ..
default_frown.gif

smelt240

Not bad at all considering the 2 tone on a 1 piece wheel. Must have been fun to coat. Im really liking the scheme,but Im trying to see another spot on your car where you could incorporate that blue. I think it would make a world of difference if it peeked out of a couple other spots.

Jamey

My badges are blu lol yah he had hard time doin two tone not easy deff had work cut out on these he said was hardest wheels he ever did

Latest posts

Back