New winter wheels and tires

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Ohh.. wow. That takes some balls lol.

I have the same tires. They are decent. Nothing compared to Blizzaks, but good for the price.
iPikes are what Team O'Neil uses on their school cars summer and winter. Great on snow, OK on ice, surprisingly good on gravel.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Sweet I live on dirt roads! I want to go to Team O'Neil!!!!
hey, no prob, we can help with that...

still a few seats open for Oct 15 Ford Fiesta Rally Experience class. you get to spank a brand new rally prepped Fiesta for the day...instructors work u thru skidpad, slalom, left foot braking, trail braking, pendulum turns, accident avoidance, high speed lane change etc etc.

see teamoneil.com for details

if you want to run your own Subaru, consider one of the Winter Safe driving skools, one day with your own car, nice big poofy snowbanks, skilled (crazed) instructors at your side....winter months only of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
Ohh.. wow. That takes some balls lol.
Funny... I bet I would get called gay if I did this.

Anyway, I really like the wheels! Brighten up the dull winter. I probably wouldn't have done four differnt colors. Maybe 2 at most. I like the yellow and blue the most, but of course the pink is good too
default_smile.png

Gretsch308

Funny... I bet I would get called gay if I did this.

Anyway, I really like the wheels! Brighten up the dull winter. I probably wouldn't have done four differnt colors. Maybe 2 at most. I like the yellow and blue the most, but of course the pink is good too
default_smile.png
It's already happened but I'm not and it doesn't matter to me. A color cannot physically or mentally be "gay". I'll leave that to the homophobes out there. The colors kinda remind me of the 80's! That is mostly why I did it. Plus I think it will look neato!! Winter can be rather gray...Why not liven it up!
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Gretsch308

Clear coated this weekend. Not the best pic but I may put them on the car this week for a few days and get some better pics.

40c63dae.jpg

i-wagon

I know of a guy with a harlequin bus, that's what made me think of it. Then she said it. What's wrong with hippies?

Latest posts

Back