News Sneaks and Eyes

Runnah

01 RS rims and Hella 500s

shoes.jpg

hood.jpg

badge.jpg

Evil Jeff

Hmmm...can't say I've ever been terribly fond of those style wheels. And certainly not over the stock WRX wheels.
default_biggrin.png

But hey, it's your car. If you like them, then more power to you!
default_wink.png

Just make sure you get the fog light covers back on. That's my favorite part.
default_wink.png

Runnah

Hmmm...can't say I've ever been terribly fond of those style wheels. And certainly not over the stock WRX wheels.
default_biggrin.png

But hey, it's your car. If you like them, then more power to you!
default_wink.png

Just make sure you get the fog light covers back on. That's my favorite part.
default_wink.png
i like the wheels!!!

just wanted to show off the fogs!

katnip

the car is black. I swear
Nice pics.

I have those wheel on my RS, wasn't fond of them either, until I painted them with a powder coat finish. Now they look MUCH better.

Kathy

Evil Jeff

i like the wheels!!!
Like I said, if your happy, that's all that counts. To hell with what everyone else thinks, it's not theirs, and they're not paying for it.
default_wink.png

Besides, you more than make up for it in my book for running the Cherry Blossom Red "i" badge. ;D

stainless

I like your wheels. Both those that you just got and your old pair i have ;D

Just ordered some Avon m500 for them. dont know if they will pass insp but i will just use my snow tires for that ;D

Runnah

Im going to cry...nobody likes my wheels :'(

Kathy-what color did you end up; painting them? Pics?

katnip

the car is black. I swear
I used the duplicolor wheel paint charcoal was the color I think, then I put a couple of coats of clear wheel paint over. So far so good. I HOPE to clean the car up this weekend and get some pics of it with the painted wheels. I really like the color better with the BRP.

K

C

chris

I love those wheels! A bajillion times sexier than the WRX rims, AND LIGHTER AND WIDER!! ;D We gots some for the Baja as you've seen. I used to have them on my wagon but that car went bye bye. Plus you'll have a lot more fun buying 16" tires instead of 17s or 18s.

ps: we need a banana smiley.

Latest posts

Back