next week is gonna be sweet

04Exploder

getting 8,000 next week. for first time home buyers. cant wait, im gonna rice the ***** out of my car...lol jk.

my plans. its all going back into the house. new porcelain tile for upstairs and downstairs. buying my fridge of off "spartan5". getting some lawn equipment. its gonna be a fun week

Kristof

Banned
getting 8,000 next week. for first time home buyers. cant wait, im gonna rice the ***** out of my car...lol jk.
my plans. its all going back into the house. new porcelain tile for upstairs and downstairs. buying my fridge of off "spartan5". getting some lawn equipment. its gonna be a fun week
i would look into a foreign indentured servant. great investment.they wont talk back and they will keep you house spotless and all they require is a sleeping bag in the garage

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Good for you man
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Sophal0303

but you gotta atleast do something for your car too:D

I'm almost winding up a deal to build my house and looking forward to the $8000.00 too:banana:

Kristof

Banned
see i completly disagree with this firts time home buyers tax credit. that's how we got into this situation int he firts place people buyign homes they shouldnt ( not in anyway saying your one of those people) because of "amazing mortgages too good to pass up" and later they relize they got in over there head. How about givign a tax redit to somoen who has already woned multiple homes and has proven they can be responsible as well as the new buyers.

ruggedman

I'm just pissed that I missed out on it.

And a friend of mine just bought a foreclosured cape in Bangor with a pool and garage for 90 grand. So glad i live in maineachusetts!
default_biggrin.png

04Exploder

i make a lot of money so im not in over my head, plus it helps with a second income. my girl makes good money too

Latest posts

Back