No more beep-beep?!

ShagginWagon

I'm really not that bright.

I was fumbling around with the key fob to my alarm the other night and somehow managed to turn off the "beep-beep" noise that the car makes when you lock or unlock it. All of the other features (light flash, locks cycle) work fine, but there's not noise.

I'm not sure that i don't prefer it this way, but it might be good to know how to turn the beeps on again. Anyone know how to do this?

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I'm really not that bright.

I was fumbling around with the key fob to my alarm the other night and somehow managed to turn off the "beep-beep" noise that the car makes when you lock or unlock it. All of the other features (light flash, locks cycle) work fine, but there's not noise.

I'm not sure that i don't prefer it this way, but it might be good to know how to turn the beeps on again. Anyone know how to do this?

look in your owners manual. it should be there, that's where i got my information to turn my 09 wrx beeps off.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
...procedures to reset keyless remote are detailed in an antique artifact in your glovebox, aka "Owner's Manual"
default_blink.png

I had probs with the alarm on my RS ,checked the manual and lo and behold, the "How to Program Keyless Remote" page already had a sticky on it from car's previous owner(s)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back