noob saying hi

Reckless

Hey STM, i'm new to this forum and i just wanted to say hi. i'm moving from Old Town to Portland v/soon and I've noticed quite a few subies around. Got a nod from my evil twin the other day down on Danforth st on the west end, if I had had my thule racks on i think we would have been exact twins. Anyway, just wanted to put a shout out and introduce myself.

-Any tips on where to live in/around portland appreciated too, going to be down on thrus to look at appartments.

See ya round.

Reckless

Thanks, i've got a 05 wrx wrb wagon no mods yet other than rallyarmor mudflaps and winter tires on steelies. i'll post some pics and vids soon in the gallery.

WRXav8r

Welcome, I have a friend looking for a roommate in Westbrook... Nice place with off street parking, quiet area, wicked hot neighbor (or so I am told).

AccidenT

Welcome!

Princeton Properties owns a couple of apartment complexes that are pretty nice. I lived in Princeton Pines for a little over a year.

Reckless

Thanks for all your help guys, I've got a few appointement/viewings lined up for thursday, my gf and i are looking for a big 1br or a 2br. I appreciate all the help. How often do you portland people get togeather for dennys or whatever?

Latest posts

Back