Northern September Meet--Margaritas Orono

05RSKID

Updated 1st post with possible people attending if your on the list and can't make it could you please let us know, thank you in advance.

Last edited:

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
I may, or may not, be there
default_additional_ferrari.gif

Elfie

I have been wicked excited about this meet and going up and meeting everyone in the northern area...unfortunately though, my dad just told me that he needs me to come home and help him with the obs before my race this weekend, or it won't be ready to race :'( I feel absolutely horrible, but I hope you all have an absolutely fantastic time and I am sure I will be able to make it to the next one!

BobJob

Well neither one of the kids want to ride an hour and a half for dinner so just Jen and I tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I don't think I have anything going on, I'll drive my feet over there.

Last edited by a moderator:

05RSKID

Well if my count is correct looks like we will have a good turn out for this meet. Looks to be at least 15 people.

42012RS

Not sure if I am going to eat with you guys yet but I will be there before 6

Sent from my XT556 using Tapatalk 2

05RSKID

Will be there closer to 630 have to home after work and get the beast out of her cage lol

07NAHWKI

Are we going to attempt to fit in the lot behind pat's? Someone mentioned a big lot near the bank? Just curious

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
The new bank across the street has a pretty gigantic parking lot... not sure if they'd want a big group parking there or not, though. Can't imagine they're care TOO much after hours

Latest posts

Back