Not a new member but I'm back!

Hey everyone

I have gone through a few subarus since joining the forum, but they've all been beaters to just get me by so i haven't been really active beyond going to a meet-up a couple years ago. But I just picked up a nice 97 Legacy 2.5GT sedan with just under 140k. Its a 5spd and a one-owner car. In pretty decent shape. I may have paid a bit more then I like. I usually grab a subby with blown head gaskets for sub $1k and fit it, but this guy is clean and I REALLY needed a legal car. Its had very minor rust work done, but it appears to be well done and you can't really tell unless you look in the wheel well. Its also got an aftermarket remote for truck and locks that works well.

I had some pipe dreams a few years ago about lifting on of these. I still have the 98 outback struts I purchase. and I know how to get an easy 3-4 inches under it without using spacers on the struts. But I don't know if I still want to go that route. 

I don't have any pics but its white with a moon roof and the bumpers have been painted black. Has the original GT rims and some new tires, which I was happy to find on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Haven't seen you around for a while! Welcome back. I miss my LGT, so we need pics of yours
default_smile.png

Also, do you still have the vanagon from when you were at USM?

Latest posts

Back