Not new to Subarus but new to Portland, ME

odin2347

Hi guys. I just moved here from NYC and purchased a 2006 Legacy GT Spec b. Previous cars were 2010 WRX and 2012 WRX. Hope to attend some local meets if there are any and also looking for a local shop to do some matainence on my car if anyone has some suggestions!

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Welcome aboard man from another New Yorker that left the rat race 19 years ago and came to Maine. I use to have an 07 Spec. B.

odin2347

thanks guys. Here are some pictures of my former subarus:

8hhl.jpg
upsf.jpg
7fdp.jpg
4mqm.jpg

grey one was definitely the fastest/most fun. It had fmic/exhaust/injectors/fuel pump/intake/ebcs/TD06H 20g turbo. Made somewhere around 340whp @ 19 psi and grenaded the 5 speed, haha.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Welcome to the club! Theres a lot of us in the southern maine area. Im in portland 4 days a week for school I'm sure I'll see you around, just look for the silver bugeye rex that looks like no one is driving it since you can only see the top of my head over the steering wheel
default_smile.png

odin2347

Welcome to the club! Theres a lot of us in the southern maine area. Im in portland 4 days a week for school I'm sure I'll see you around, just look for the silver bugeye rex that looks like no one is driving it since you can only see the top of my head over the steering wheel
default_smile.png
you a USM student? i'm a computer science student there

Latest posts

Back